When you travel as much as I have in the past year, you begin to appreciate the little things like an upgrade so much. As we boarded the flight yesterday morning and I got settled into my seat, the flight attendant called my name and said, "you've been upgraded". Oh the joy of those three small words! What a great way to start this trip.
Needless to say, the flight was very enjoyable and we arrived on time in Las Vegas. When I got off my flight and waited for the rest of the group, I called Jeff to let him know I arrived. He said to me, "do you see a Wheel of Fortune slot machine?" I said, "yes, why?" Jeff then proceeded to tell me to go put $10.00 in the machine and do highest bet on each pull. I did and guess what happened next . . . my $10.00 bet turned into $90! After I hit winner, I cashed out and we proceeded to get out luggage. Me with a big smile on my face.
After getting our rental car, we grabbed a quick bit for lunch then made the drive to Page, AZ. This morning, we are headed to Horseshoe Bend and Slot Canyons. I hope to post some pictures later today, but we are all looking forward to seeing some sights that we've been to before, but get to shoot again.

Later today we will make the second leg of our journey back to Zion National Park (see map) to begin our workshop this afternoon at 5:00 p.m. (MST)
Wahoo! What a way to start your trip!! Enjoy the rest and hope we get to see some pics. Nick's last game was great! He 'jigged' and 'jagged' his way but missed a TD..he did get extra point for the team! what a kid! Love you, Mum
ReplyDeleteAnd who doesn't love Jeff?? My (and Ken Niedowicz's) kinda guy! Sounds perfect so far Lady - may you follow that path throughout the rest of the journey.
ReplyDeleteWhoohooo, love upgrades! :-)
ReplyDelete