Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Daily Critique

I'll have some new photos from our early morning shoot later today or early tomorrow. This morning, Craig Tanner, our instructor asked if he could use one of my images from the critique yesterday for his Daily Critique. If you've never been to The Mindful Eye website it is a great reference for photographers. Here is the link to the recording he did this morning. I'm so grateful to be in such a positive environment and surrounded by great energy and community of people to learn from and Craig creates a wonderful environment for all of us to learn in.

http://www.tmelive.com/index.php/articles/view/588/3.html

While traveling with the group, I keep this and another blog site up with our travels. If you would like to see images from the group that we are submitting for critique go to my SmugMug account. You'll see galleries entitled Zion_Dave, Zion_Denise, Zion_Brenda and Zion_Scott. My gallery is just Zion. It is much easier to post the images there for viewing.
http://su1.smugmug.com/

1 comment:

  1. So very cool!! I've bookmarked some of your pics from the last post to keep as inspiration for some artwork! Enjoy your time!!! love, mum

    ReplyDelete