I arrived in Buenos Aries yesterday through Atlanta. It was a 10 hour overnight flight, but lucky for me I was able to get some sleep on the plane. We arrived on time 8:30 a.m. And I quickly made my way to Beki's apartment.
After a shower and a change of clothes we went to meet a colleague from work Marina and had lunch at a local pizzeria. To get to meet her, Beki and I traveled on the subway. I have heard stories about how crowded the subway can be, but until you have actually lived it you have no idea.
We had a quiet evening at home after going to the Jumbo store (reminded me of Wal-Mart). We bought some wine and empanadas for dinner and were in bed very early. Tomorrow we have a wine tasting and dinner planned.

Keep blogging!! love hearing about your trip! But I still want that desert you had...chocolate, carmel and salt! OMG!!! I might even travel that 10 hour flight for that! love you!
ReplyDelete