Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Misplaced verus Lost or Stolen

Well, we received FANTASTIC news last night while at sea. My laptop was located by the Seattle Port Authority. Apparently, I left it behind at security and it was not stolen. OK, for my photography friends that are always following behind me picking up stuff I leave behind, I bet you're all getting a chuckle out of this.

When I got the call last night Jeff just looked at me and said, "I can't wait to read your blog about this." You can all imagine what his face looked like.

Anyway, the laptop is being shipped to our next port of call Juneau, AK and I will have it with me with any luck by dinner time tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Thanks to all who have helped me or sent encouraging words.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! I'll save the "picking on you" until the holiday dinner so you can enjoy the rest of your vacation. ;)

    If Dave reads this - we'll have to be on our toes in the Tetons to keep after Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, were always picking up after Dawn...lol

    Really this is great news! As for picking on you, I don't do that..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I can always count on the two of you to keep me in line! :-)

    ReplyDelete