Sunday, July 12, 2009

We made it BUT . . .

Well, just just arrived onboard the ship (2:00 p.m. PST). This is my first posting from the ship's Internet cafe. Many of you may wonder, why from the Internet cafe? . . . well now for the rest of the story. On our way from Seattle to Vancouver my brand new laptop was stolen from the cart at the plane. We discovered this when we went to get out our tickets for the ship and it was gone! So for the next two hours we made frantic phone calls to make sure that our identity wasn't stolen from the information that is on my laptop. I'm eagerly awaiting Dell to open tomorrow and see if they can put a search on it. If anyone reading this has any other experiences with this please send me an email at jdpoteau@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks to my mom who was my gardian angel and helped me get phone numbers off the internet and change my email password. Thanks mom! It is great having you there and helping us during that difficult time.

So, all of you that are waiting to see photos may have to wait a little longer while I figure out how I will get them onto a computer that I don't have and posted on the Internet. Not to worry, I'll figure it out somehow.

Morale to this story . . . lock everything and don't let it out of your sight. Even if you're the one that puts it on the cart, you sit on the plane watching your bags get loaded you just never know what can happen. Otherwise we are great and looking forward to the great Alaskan adventure getting started. Jeff says hello as he sits besides me watching me type this entry.

Jeff's input
No people sighted so far on life support. Ice cream supplies are safe. We have stood in more lines than at cedar point. Casino table rates are 3.00 for Blackjack and three card poker. I'm cancelling all my excursions. I HAVE HIT THE MOTHER LOAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment