
Vista from Slide Lake (click to view larger image)
This morning we were up for sunrise and took a trip to Slide Lake. I've included a panorama that I took this morning. It's hard to believe that it is only Tuesday. We are all really exhausted and keep looking at one another saying, "what day is it?"
I opted out of the sunset shoot last night to clear my head of a homework assignment due for school. The rest of the group went to Pine Shadow Mountain to take landscapes. Last night the group was to overexpose a photograph and create an abstract and create a black and white image for critique. Since I didn't go, I decided to stay caught up on my assignments and here is the abstract and black and white.
Abstract
Black and White
Speaking of critiques, Craig Tanner (our instructor) loved my symmetry photograph from Sunday's assignment. Told me that I should blow it up big! He did his first critique of the group photos yesterday. It was a much better experience than I've had from other instructors. Thank you Craig!
Speaking of critiques, Craig Tanner (our instructor) loved my symmetry photograph from Sunday's assignment. Told me that I should blow it up big! He did his first critique of the group photos yesterday. It was a much better experience than I've had from other instructors. Thank you Craig!
Tonight we are going back to Oxbow Lake for sunset. There were several moose there when we were there for sunrise so we are hoping to see some wildlife. We ran into a herd of bison yesterday on the way back from our sunrise shoot.
We are expecting some bad weather this evening (snow in September) so we are not doing a sunrise tomorrow morning and meeting for a computer lab at 10:00 a.m. We are all looking forward to sleeping in and not rushing out the door in the dark. Hopefully we will get some snow to cover the mountain peaks and the aspen trees that are in full fall color.


They are all great shots!!! I especially love the B&W. Great job. Glad to hear you are having fun.
ReplyDeleteOk...I am impressed, but I always have been!!! Way to Go Sis!!!
ReplyDeleteBro