
I just finished uploading my People pictures for class critique and thought I would share a few of them we all of you. The first photograph is a couple from Iowa that
helped me out with our class assignment last night. We were given a lightbulb as an object to photograph. When they walked into the square, they asked what we were doing and why did everyone have a lightbulb.
After I explained the exercise I said, "if you think of any ideas let me know." A few minutes later the wife came back (I feel bad that I didn't ask their name) and said that her
husband was going to the car to get me something. He came back with the Caddy Shack Gopher for me to use as a prop. It was a lot of fun!The other people photographed above were some of the interesting people you will meet in Savannah. First was Artie (wearing glasses and white shirt) he is a sketch artist on River Street and he was sketching a women. Artie was a lot of fun to talk to. Next is Mamadu, I bought a necklace from him that he made. The last gentleman is someone that Marti (our instructor) introduced me to. He is makes flowers from palms and makes up poetry for his customers. It has been a great week in Savannah. The humidity has increased quite a bit over the past two days. I'm not adjusting well to it and was challenging yesterday during our photo shoot where my picture was being taken. I was constantly having to wipe my face.
Just keep that water bottle with you! Helps lots! Just ask your menapausal mum!' Love the caddy shack pix
ReplyDelete