
Our assignment yesterday was to work with color and camera position. We were to take photographs with complimentary color, two different color ways and harmony of color in a dynamic way. I got the first type, but didn't quite get the other two. I've included my favorite pictures from the exercise. The other assignment we were given was camera position. We were to take three photos:
- Close - photographing one our classmates. This is Conrad again. We were paired up to do the assignment today which was portraits so at the end of our shoot, I put my macro lens on my camera and fired off this shot.
- Low to High - This photo is the capital building dome in Savannah shot from the ground looking up.
- High to Low - We went up on the roof top of the Bohemian Hotel, but didn't get anything I liked enough to post.


For those of you wondering, I'm making great progress on my "People" portfolio project. Today, I approached six strangers and got their pictures to add to my portfolio. I joked with our instructor that it has only cost me $35.00 so far. It was a joke. One of the people was a street vendor who was selling beaded necklaces and I bought one for $25.00. Other street performers, I've tipped a few dollars to take their picture. I also met a couple from Iowa tonight who you will see tomorrow in my post. They were a big help with completing our assignment tonight. Stay tuned . . .
Sounds like you're having a blast and learning a lot. Say hi to everyone for me.
ReplyDeleteAboslutely LOVE the candy jars. what a great shot. Your adventure sounds like it's paid for itself 10 fold. Good for you Dawn. thanks for the inspiring journey.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're enjoying the trip/workshop! Love the jar pix! Be safe! Love, Mum
ReplyDelete