
It wouldn't be a Mindful Eye workshop is you weren't challenged in one way or another. Yesterday we were told to pick a concept and a subject for the remainder of the workshop that we would create a portfolio of 8- 12 images from.

For my concept I chose PEOPLE. Some people have a fear of speaking in public, but my fear as a photographer comes in the form of photographing people. So this will be quiet a stretch for me.

So here are my first three subjects. The first person is Marion (playing the flute), he is a street performer who has lived in Savannah all of his life.
The second person was sitting on a bench next to Marion and I realized that I was so nervous asking him if I could take his picture that I never got his name.
The last picture is Conrad. Conrad is in our class and is a musician and recently a professor at Savannah College of Art and Design in Architecture. We were learning about how to use light from buildings to light our subjects. Conrad had 15 photographers shooting this image.
My subject is a red delicious apple that I picked up at the market the other day. Those images are to come. The weather in Savannah has been great. Sunny and upper 70's all week.
appears you are having fun! good luck at the 'people' pixs! It will give you good practice so you can be the photographer at your niece and nephew's weddings! Love you, Mum
ReplyDelete