I created a HDR (multiple images stacked) then put a black and white treatment on this image. It is one of the iconic shots of Slide Lake. The smoke was still thick in this area, but the reflections off the water was great.
I just loved this rock in the water and how the reflection made it look like an arrow head.
Another view of the mountains, but again using the water to get a cool reflection shot. This was another HDR image with a treatment applied in post-processing.
As we made our way back to the car, I had to stop and take a shot of these burs. I hand-held the shot, but I still like the contrast from the bud to the flower. Don't want these stuck on your pants or back pack.
Tonight we are going to Oxbow Bend for sunset. Unfortunately, the smoke is so thick there we won't be able to get the shot I was hoping for. We will be getting some great fall color.




As usual...some great shots to start off with!! Have fun...be safe...drink lots of water!!! Bottled water! ha Love, mum
ReplyDeleteDrinking lots of water, it is really dry here! Having fun. Love you.
ReplyDelete