The tour was a great way to see the city and after the Vespas in Florence a bicycle in BA was a piece of cake. Most of the time we were riding on bike trails through the city and the rest of the time our guides did a great job of making sure we got across the streets safely. I should have a map shortly and all the places we visited on our route. It was a long day and I am beat. There are photos on the SkyDrive to view and I will be adding captions shortly. If you ever come to BA I highly recommend the tour. We had two guides and they were great!
You can check out their website below.
http://www.bikingbuenosaires.com/index.html
Enjoyed your blog and the pictures. Lots of food and wine. Glad you are having fun. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThank you, we are having a great time, so glad I could visit Beki while she is here.
ReplyDelete